In compliance with Spanish legislation and following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we provide details on what a cookie is, the cookies used on this website, how these cookies are used and how to deactivate them.
WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT INFORMATION DOES IT STORE?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Cookies have been in use for 20 years, since the first internet browsers appeared. A cookie is not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, spam or spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
The data stored by cookies are technical in nature, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. Cookies do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, your identification number or personal information.
Their purpose is to ensure that the website can remember your visit when you return to browse that site. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any page would be significantly worse.
The web server is not connecting to you as a person but to your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse using Internet Explorer and you try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realise that you are the same person because it connects with the browser, not the person.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Cookies used on our website
You have allowed the website’s cookies to be stored on your browser.
This decision can be reversed at any time by clicking on the “Delete cookies” button.
Delete all cookies Reload
CAN COOKIES BE DELETED OR DEACTIVATED?
Yes. Not only deleted, but also blocked, generally or individually for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and delete them.
You can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies on this website at any time. The way you can do this will vary depending on the browser you use.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE THE COOKIES?
To understand the potential impact of disabling cookies, here are a few examples:
- It will not be possible to personalise your geographical preferences such as time zone or language.
- This site will not be able to perform web analytics about visitors and traffic on the website, which will make it difficult for the website to optimise its content to offer you the information that is most interesting to you.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing the cookies and you should exercise your right to delete or deactivate them through these browsers. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by these browsers.
- In some cases, cookies must be installed so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- For any query or consultation regarding this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
COOKIE SETTINGS FOR THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
To access the cookie settings on the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences, depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In History, choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the Accept cookies option and you can enable or disable them according to your preferences.
Indicated below are details on how to access a certain cookie on the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version.
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the customisation icon at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all cookies, ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies from a specific domain, partially or fully enter the address into the Search cookies field.
- After applying this filter, one or more lines will appear on screen with the cookies from the requested website. Now you just have to select it and click the X to delete it.
To access the cookie settings on the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings on the Safari for OSX browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- Here you will see the Block cookies option to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings on the Safari for iOS browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, here you will see the Block cookies option to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and click on the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, here you will see the Accept cookies option where you can enable or disable the checkbox.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings.